A Special Message From The Editor:
It is so amazing when God starts to bring your deepest desires to life. For the last five years, I’ve been waiting, praying and hoping that God would do this for me.Well, the moment has finally arrived. A door has opened and I’m walking through it.
Say, what?!? Is this actually happening?
Yes, friends, it is ACTUALLY happening!
So What’s Happening?
Glad you asked.
Well, on January 15, Adapt Magazine will re-launch as a bi-monthly digital publication. Everything is getting an upgrade. We’re still going to talk about the same things but instead of reading everything on our website, you’ll be able to flip threw the pages online!
Once the magazine launches, you’ll be able to sign up for a yearlong subscription. This subscription will give you:
- Access to ALL 6 issues
- Interviews with artists and bands
- Access to edifying and awesome music
- Great tips for navigating life as a student and life as a Christian
- And, the opportunity to give back. We’re making it possible for a portion of every subscription to go toward supporting social justice causes all over the world!
Seriously? This is Awesome! How can I help?
Another great question! There are 4 ways to get involved before January 15:
- Pray for us! We need continued wisdom and guidance from the Lord.
- LIKE our Facebook Page and invite some friends (http://facebook.com/adaptmagazine)
- Join the Re-launch Party on Facebook and invite some friends (Get Link)
- Tellz da kidz, tellz da friends, tellz er’ body that is Adapt Magazine is coming on January 15! No…seriously, tell everyone!
- For those of you who have never heard of Adapt Magazine, please visit http://adaptmag.com and then follow steps 1-4 🙂
Friends, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your support, prayers and patience. If you would like to any more questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Love and Blessings,
Editor, Adapt Magazine